Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1826 Discussions

Sword Art Online Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition game won't launch

DanSun
New Contributor I

Sword Art Online Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition game does not run on Intel Arc A770. Please solve it.

SSU data is personal information, so if you send it to us by email, we will send it to you.

0 Kudos
19 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

Thank you for posting back into the Intel Communities. We understand that you are having issues when playing the Sword Art Online Hollow Realization game. We will help you with this problem.

Before we provide you with any recommendation, we would like to gather more system information about the issue to better assist you:

• What game distribution service do you use to install the game?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?
  • What do you mean by not running? Does the game crash at some point, or is it performance issues?
  • Is there an error message? If so, provide us with a screenshot of the error details.
  • It would be ideal if you could share a video showing the issue. This would help us with issue reproduction purposes if needed.
  • We understand that you considered the Intel SSU report as personal information, so we will be contacting using the email associated with your account.

Best regards,

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DanSun
New Contributor I

The game is a game distributed by Steam. The game itself does not run. It doesn't work when I run it from the beginning. The game freezes and is forced to quit without any error message.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

Thank you for the information provided. We have received the Intel SSU report. We will now proceed to further look into this matter internally, and we will post back as soon as we have further details.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

We want to thank you for your patience in waiting for a reponse, and we apologize for the long wait. We have been looking into this issue, and we have tried to replicate this problem internally; however, we can play the game without any problem. You can take a look at the video of our test. Based on that, we want to ask if there is anything special we need to do or let us know if we are missing something.

Since the issue is not replicated on our end, we recommend you install the latest driver, 31.0.101.4826. We invite you to run the Display Driver Uninstaller before installing the driver. Remember that the DDU tool will eliminate all previous drivers' leftovers. Look at our article "How to Use the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) to Uninstall an Intel® Graphics Driver" for further instructions about how to use the tool.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
DanSun
New Contributor I

I'll try reinstalling the driver using DDU as requested. It's currently a holiday season in Korea, so it may take some time to confirm. Please give me a few weeks to test it.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

We understand that you may need some time to try reinstalling the driver using DDU since it's currently a holiday season in your country. We will keep this thread open for a while, and in case we don't hear back from you, we will post back to you in two weeks to confirm whether or not you need more time.

Enjoy the holiday season!

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
DanSun
New Contributor I

aa.jpg

The screen freezes like this and the game is forced to quit. Deleting the driver with DDU and using the latest 4826 driver does not solve the problem.

When I first played this game, I used to be Radeon, but I was stored as a save file in this game and I wondered if it was because of it. Can you give me some save files? And please save the save file.

0 Kudos
DanSun
New Contributor I

I tried to find the save file and replace it, but it didn't work, so I don't seem to know the cause.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

Thank you so much for the information, and for checking if replacing the saved file will solve your issue. Allow us some time to research this matter internally. We will post back as soon as we have more details.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

We are still looking into this matter, but we would like to check if you happen to reinstall the game at some point. In case you have not, try reinstalling the game and share with us the outcome.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
DanSun
New Contributor I

Before I played this game for the first time, the CPU was Ryzen 2700X and the Radeon was VEGA64. Currently, only the CPU is 5950X and the GPU is Intel A770.

It's a steam game

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun

We understand that you made some changes to the system and you played the game with a different CPU and GPU. To discard that the issue is being caused by a game configutation file set to the previous system components, uninstall and reinstall the game, and test one more time. Let us know if the issue persistst after reinstalling the game.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
DanSun
New Contributor I
There is no way to restore the system to the state before the game was installed using an image backup, except for restoring saves to Steam Cloud. I checked the registry, but it wasn't there.
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

We understand that there is no way to restore the system; however, we would like to recommend you reinstall the game for testing purposes.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
DanSun
New Contributor I

Until now, I had to reinstall and uninstall the game every time I updated the driver. But it had no effect.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

Thank you for letting us know that you have tried reinstalling the game. We will proceed to resume our research on this matter. We will post back as soon as we have more details.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

After reviewing the situation, we have determined that the issue is not related to the driver, as the game worked on our end. We suggest contacting the game developer for further assistance.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
DanSun
New Contributor I
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

Since there are no other questions on your end, and the best course of action for this matter is to contact the Game developer, we will proceed to close this thread. If you need any additional questions, you should open a new question, as Intel will no longer monitor this thread.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for your understanding. We appreciate your effort to try out our recommendations.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos