Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1616 Discussions

World of tanks doesn't load

tundro
Novice

It doesn't happen all the time, but I have been getting a message no graphics hardware acceleration is available, so it doesn't run..

Also when I try to send a bug report using Intel graphics command center it doesn't work tells me it can't connect.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello tundro,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We understand that you are experiencing issues when playing World of tanks.

In order to have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• Share with us a screenshot of the error message you receive.
  • Is this the only game with the issue?
  • Does the issue occur on other graphics drivers?
  • What are the games distribution service? ( Blizzard, Epic, Origin, Steam, Xbox, Ubisoft connect)?
  • Provide us with a video showing the issue behavior, as well as the game settings you use.
  • We would like to gather more information about your system that will help us troubleshoot your issue, so please, provide us with a report using the following programs:
    •  Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU):
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View." 
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View." 
    • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save." 

• Try creating the Intel® Graphics Command Center report following these steps:
    • Open the Intel Graphics Command Center
    • Navigate to the Support tab
    • Select System Diagnostic
    • Click Generate Report
    • Select Save and name the output file.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello tundro,

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
tundro
Novice

This past few days it hasn't caused a problem I will upload the system report I did a reinstall of the driver maybe that fixed it but I am not really sure..

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello tundro,

Thanks for the information provided.

Sometimes there is additional software that might be causing malfunction, and reinstalling the Driver may help fix this type of problem. We will keep this thread open to check if the issue is still present. Let us know if you face the problem again.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
tundro
Novice

It happened today 3/19/23 here is a screenshot

0 Kudos
tundro
Novice

I reinstalled the game to see if it is a problem with the game itself, also I guess because I have a HP monitor Windows installed OMEN gaming hub not sure if that's causing a problem..

0 Kudos
tundro
Novice

Well, the reinstall didn't work got the error message I tried to stop the start up of the OMEN software but it started anyway.

I was prompted to install the beta software for the A750 and did so there's that as well...just keeping you updated.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello tundro,

We recommend performing a clean driver installation of driver 31.0.101.4146 one more time. Sometimes corrupted files from previous installations of drivers can linger on a system which can cause driver updates to not work as expected.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
tundro
Novice

Ok did the uninstall of the beta driver and clean install of 31.0.101.4146

Will let you know if I have the problem again...

Thanks

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello tundro,

Thanks for the information provided.

We will wait a few days to see if you can replicate the issue one more time. Let us know if you face any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello tundro,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
tundro
Novice

Thanks yes close it out I have had no more problems.

Thank you !!

0 Kudos