Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1794 Discussions

fc24 directx error

Mehmet2
Novice

fc24 oynarken directx hatası alıyorum bunun bir çözümü var mı

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
20 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Mehmet2,

Lütfen sizi yalnızca İngilizce olarak destekleyebileceğimi unutmayın. Bu yanıtı çevirmek için bir web çeviri aracı kullandım, bu nedenle bazı yanlış çeviriler olabilir.

Thank you for posting in the Intel Communities.

Football has a huge following all over the world, and for a fan like you, not being able to experience the sport through the FC game can be very disheartening. We will work with you to find a solution to your concern.

Please allow us to ask the following questions, the answers to which we will use to formulate suggestions:

1. When did you start experiencing the problems? Was it right after installing the game?

2. It would really help us if we can get more information about your system. Please download and run our Intel® System Support Utility from this page, https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html. To run it, please press "Scan". After the scan is finished, click next and there will be a save button, giving you an option to save the logs to a text file, please do so and attach the file on your reply. You can refer to How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows* https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html for instructions.

3. Kindly provide a screenshot of the error message

4. When does the error happen? Is while loading the game, a match or when you are trying to access a certain feature of the game?

We will for your reply post.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice

Hello Alfredo 

The same problem was happening while playing fıfa23.Ibought it when fc24 was released,hoping it wouldn't be there,but unfortunately it happened again.The time it takes to receive the error varies,sometimes in 2 hours,sometimes in 10 minutes.I hope you can help.Thank you.

Ekran görüntüsü 2024-06-27 165802.png

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Mehmet2,

We appreciate your prompt reply.

Since the problem happens when playing a game for some time, we need to get your graphics settings to check if any of them is causing the problem. Please provide screenshots of your graphics settings of the game.

We will wait for this vital information.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice

Ekran görüntüsü 2024-06-28 212208.png

Ekran görüntüsü 2024-06-28 212120.png

 Hello Alfredo 

I hope it helps.

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice

  hello alfredo 

I hope it works

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice

  ı hope it works

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice

  Hello Alfredo

ı hope it works.

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello Mehmet2,

Thank you for sharing the screenshots we requested. We'll check on this further and will post an update once it's available. 

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice

Thank you very much

I would appreciate it if you let me know when update.

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello Mehmet2,

Good day!

Kindly download the latest Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.5594 for Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics and proceed with the clean installation steps from this link.

Feel free to let me know if you have questions or clarifications.

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice

ı tried but unfortunately it didnt work

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Mehmet2,

Much obliged for carrying out our recommendations.

It is unfortunate to know that the driver update did not work.  For this reason,  we ask for your cooperation to do the following:

1. Kindly test by lowering the refresh rate to 60hz on the graphics settings. Check if you will still have crashes.

2. If you still have crashes, revert it to 144hz and go to Arc Control.  Click the “performance tab” on Arc Control then configure. Set the power limit to the lowest setting. Let us know if you still have crashes after doing this.

3. Please check the Crashing/freezing issues/BSOD column on this site. Are you comfortable on doing the registry changes listed on that site?

4. Provide your power supply’s wattage and model.

5. Is Rebar enabled on your machine?

We would wait for the answers to our questions above.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice

Hello Alfredo ı did the first 2 items and it did not work.650w xigmatek 80 plus bronze psu Rebar enabled ı entered the command prompt in the 3rd item.Have you had a conversation with EA about this problem?If so,why cant it be solved with drivers?Arc control I want to play games easily without needing any settings.Thanks

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Mehmet2,

Much obliged for quickly trying our suggestions.

Since you still have the same issue even after trying the things that we provided, please try to do the steps listed on this page that we have not suggested yet, Random Freezes and Crashes When Using the Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics Card.

Please let us know if the issue persists after doing all the steps listed on that page.

Like you our goal is to also have ARC graphics card users to play this game without the need of any settings adjustments, as we understand the apathy of being unable to play a sports game that you are a fan of.  We also hope that this can be fixed by a driver update; however, since the game was released last year and we do not have a lot of reports of crashing issues for this game, it may be a system isolated issue —although we are not discounting the fact that this can be fixed by a driver update.

We will wait for your response. Should you have the same issues, we may need to investigate further.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Mehmet2,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to read the email that we sent. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice

HELLO  ALFREDO

I contınue to get error

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Mehmet2,

Thank you providing those information.

Please allow us some time to check on this. 

We will get back to you as soon as we have updates.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Mehmet2,

Thank you for waiting for our update.

While we were closely checking your concern, we find that there is a known working suggestion for Fifa 22 that can be found on this article (DirectX Error with Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics Playing FIFA22) that may also work with your concern. Please try the steps suggested and let us know if it helped resolve the problem.

We look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

0 Kudos
Mehmet2
Novice

Unfortunately,there was no solution.I hope you can solve this problem

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Mehmet2,

Thank you for trying our suggestions.

My goal is to also make the game work, so I will have our team investigate the issue that you are experiencing.

We will post back on this thread once we have an update.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

0 Kudos