Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1599 Discussions

interlaced resolutions

shiromar
Beginner

Hello,

I have a 
sony bvm-d24
sony kd-34xbr960

i use these for gaming at native 1080i resolution.

I am currently using a 1080 ti to output to these, I'm working on a new build and the 1080 ti was the last GPU NVIDIA supported interlaced resolutions. I am considering using ARC if resolution could be set to 1080i. 

Is this currently possible?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello shiromar,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We understand that you are looking for information about whether or not the Intel® Arc™ Graphics support 1080i resolution.

We would like to further investigate this matter; please provide us with the following information:

• What Intel® Arc™ Graphics are you planning to use?
  • What video connection will you use? Will it be HDMI to HDMI?

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
shiromar
Beginner
I have no idea which gpu I plan to use. I need to know if it supports it or not.
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello shiromar,

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
shiromar
Beginner

I replied to that, I am asking if any of the arc gpu support interlaced resolutions.
I listed a Sony bvm as one of the display devices. I can connect via bnc, vga, scart, on the Trinitron I can connect via HDMI DVI dp

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello shiromar,

Thank you for the information provided. 

We will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
shiromar
Beginner
Thank you, I look forward to your response
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello shiromar,

We appreciate your patience.

We would like to let you know that the Intel® Arc™ Graphics supports interlaced mode as long as the display's panel supports it. However, it is important to mention that we can't check with the display manufacturer for further compatibility information.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello shiromar,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos