Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

ECCN of iAMT SDK

kzo_b
Beginner
I want to know the ECCN of Intel AMT SDK.

I read an article of the following page, and came here.
http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/what-is-the-export-control-classification-number-eccn-for-the-intel-compiler/

I don't intend to export SDK itself, but may some products built with iAMT SDK for both Windows/Linux.
Could you please inform me about the ECCN of Intel AMT SDK?
0 Kudos
14 Replies
Lance_A_Intel
Employee

I haven't come across this before. Let me research and I will get back to you.
0 Kudos
Lance_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,
I was able to get this information from our SDK development team:

The ECCN for AMT 5.0 (FW and SDK included) is 5D002 C.1. The authorization # is CCATS G063502.

Hope that covers what you need.

0 Kudos
kzo_b
Beginner
I'm very satisfied. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Lance_A_Intel
Employee
Quoting - kzo_b
I'm very satisfied. Thank you.

You're welcome, glad to help!
0 Kudos
Willie_Coffey
Beginner

Hello,
I was able to get this information from our SDK development team:

The ECCN for AMT 5.0 (FW and SDK included) is 5D002 C.1. The authorization # is CCATS G063502.

Hope that covers what you need.

Can you confirm whether this same classification (and especially the CCATS #) applies to AMT 4.1 as well? If there is a separate CCATS for 4.1, might you be able to track this down, or point me at a source to discover it myself
Thxinadvance - wjc

0 Kudos
Andrew_S_Intel2
Employee
Quoting - Willie Coffey

Can you confirm whether this same classification (and especially the CCATS #) applies to AMT 4.1 as well? If there is a separate CCATS for 4.1, might you be able to track this down, or point me at a source to discover it myself
Thxinadvance - wjc

I believe it should be the same, the same SDK works with both AMT 4 and 5, and the firmware is not substantially different. Most of the differences in the firmware would be regarding wireless functionality, and with the 5.1 firmware release some changes that were made for DASH 1.0compliance. I don't see why the classification would be different. I'll ask Lance again when he gets back from vacation next week, to see where he found this information and confirm that AMT 4.1 would have the same classification.

Andy
0 Kudos
Willie_Coffey
Beginner

I believe it should be the same, the same SDK works with both AMT 4 and 5, and the firmware is not substantially different. Most of the differences in the firmware would be regarding wireless functionality, and with the 5.1 firmware release some changes that were made for DASH 1.0compliance. I don't see why the classification would be different. I'll ask Lance again when he gets back from vacation next week, to see where he found this information and confirm that AMT 4.1 would have the same classification.

Andy

Thx very much for researching/replying. I sorta assumed the classification of the binary FW was the same, but wanted to be sure. And, I'm really hoping to get the CCATS# for 4.x, so we can reference it on our own CCATS submissions (for mobo hw that includes 4.1 AMT/ME FW). Again, it's probably the same, but ya never know... Will await Lance's return, but can make progress with what you've told me so far. Thx again.
-wjc
0 Kudos
Lance_A_Intel
Employee

Hello Willie,
I just got this info from our dev team.
The ECCN is the same, 5D002 C.1, and the CCATS# for AMT 4.x is G048399.
0 Kudos
Willie_Coffey
Beginner

Hello Willie,
I just got this info from our dev team.
The ECCN is the same, 5D002 C.1, and the CCATS# for AMT 4.x is G048399.
Lance,

Thx very much for the info - wjc
0 Kudos
Lance_A_Intel
Employee
Quoting - Willie Coffey
Lance,

Thx very much for the info - wjc

you're welcome, happy to help
0 Kudos
Roger_Ye
Beginner

Anybody knows about AMT 6.0? Is it the same 5D002?

0 Kudos
Peng_Wang
Beginner

I haven't come across this before. Let me research and I will get back to you.

Hi Lance,

What's the formal process to request the ECCN#?

I was sending emails to export.classification@intel.com. The emails were copied to many people by your system. Later, I am asked to give out the product code, which I don't know what it is.

Besides emails or the messages from this forum, are there any formal documents listing the ECCN# as an evidence? Thanks!
0 Kudos
Lance_A_Intel
Employee
Quoting - Roger Ye

Anybody knows about AMT 6.0? Is it the same 5D002?

Hello Roger,
I don't have that information yet. Since AMT 6.0 has not been released we can't provide data on it that has not already been publically disclosed.
0 Kudos
Lance_A_Intel
Employee
Quoting - Peng Wang

Hi Lance,

What's the formal process to request the ECCN#?

I was sending emails to export.classification@intel.com. The emails were copied to many people by your system. Later, I am asked to give out the product code, which I don't know what it is.

Besides emails or the messages from this forum, are there any formal documents listing the ECCN# as an evidence? Thanks!

Hi Peng Wang,
I think the best path for you would be to work through your system vendor. They should have the product code information needed along with the appropriate contacts within Intel to get the information you need.

There is also a general Intel support page: http://supportmail.intel.com/scripts-emf/welcome.aspx
0 Kudos