Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.
1381 Discussions

Error trying to provision with AMT Director v0.6.08325.2 and One Touch configuration

santib90
Beginner

I am trying to provision a DC7800 computer (AMT version upgraded to 3.2.1) using AMT Director following the instructions from Ylian's 0.28 video. I set up a provisioning key and enter it in the computer's MEBx. The computers contacts the Director without problems but the provisioning fails with a misterious "TLS-PSK round 1 provisioning error code -1".

I have search for this error (even in the source code) but found nothing relevant.

I have tried also using the USB thumb method and the same happens.

I'm running Director in Windows Xp sp3

Any idea?

Thank you very much

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Brett_M_Intel
Employee
When creating the One Touch Provisioning key, did you specify the AMT ME password that you defined when manually adding the PID/PPS information via the MEBx? Or did you specify a different password, such as the default 'admin' or a new password assuming that this was the new password after One Touch Provisioning completed? It should be the password that the ME currently recognizes for the 'admin' account.
0 Kudos
santib90
Beginner
When creating the One Touch Provisioning key, did you specify the AMT ME password that you defined when manually adding the PID/PPS information via the MEBx? Or did you specify a different password, such as the default 'admin' or a new password assuming that this was the new password after One Touch Provisioning completed? It should be the password that the ME currently recognizes for the 'admin' account.

Hi Brett, thanks for replying.

Yes, I am using the password that is currently configured for the admin user in the MEBx. I have also tried resetting the CMOS and using a USB thumb with "admin" as password but the same problem happpens.

Santi

0 Kudos