Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Intel AMT SDK mirror download

besprasad
Beginner
Hi,

Please let me know if there are any other mirrors or ftp sites where AMT SDK binaries can be downloaded.

I'm quite new to this group. Working in Dell and responsible for validation of Altiris' Dell control manager's OOB features.

Thanks
Prasad
0 Kudos
2 Replies
besprasad
Beginner
Hi All,

I found the following site:

http://www2.montana.edu/desktop/amt.htm

having the following AMT related downloads. Please help yourselves.

ctpenu02.msi (The Intel vPro Technology Test Utility)

pidenu15.msi (Intel Processor Identification Utility)

Intel_AMT_Developer_Tool_Kit_v0.45.msi (Set of Developer tools to use on the AMT chip.)

ChipUtil.exe (Chipset Utility from Intel to determine the chipset installed in you computer)

Intel System Defense Utility.msi (Utility to manage AMT desktops)

Thanks
Prasad
0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel
Here are some links to our Manageability Developer's Community - this is were you should go in order to get the most up-to-date Intel AMT downloads:

Manageability Community - Our AMT Developer's Resourse - from here you can get to everything below.
Use Case Documents - the Use Case documents list real-life scenarios and show which API's are available to be called.
SDK - the AMT Software Development Kit - has sample code and more documentation
SCS (Setup and Config Server) - you only need this if you are not going to provision in Small Business Mode
Start Here Guide - this is great if you are wondering what to do with your AMT system when you first get it.
AMT Videos - these are great to watch, if you are new to Intel AMT

I hope this helps!
0 Kudos