Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Intel Unite app cannot run on this hardware configuration

Dane_W_
Beginner

First, I am sorry if this is in the wrong forum!   I have gotten the run-around trying to get help on this! 

Bought a new HP 800 G2 PC that has Intel Vpro and "HP Collarobaration PC" software which is just Intel Unite.

HP EliteDesk 800 35W G2 Desktop Mini PC (ENERGY STAR)
Model #: P5W25UT with latest Firmware (Version N21 dated 1/25/16)

Version is 1.0.13.39 and am running the Firmware that is included with download.  (Suspecting it is required to enable Unite?).   However, I have enabled both Intel TXT & I/O in Bios and still get the error below.   HP will not help!   Any suggestions how to troubleshoot or resolve?   PC was bought specifically for Intel Unite.   Thanks in Advance.

unite.jpg

unite1.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Joseph_O_Intel1
Employee

The ED800G2 micro is a valid model for the Unite Hub.

However there are various versions of this model, so make sure the you received the correct product number. The last I knew, the correct PN is T4M87UT#ABA.

I hope this helps,

Joe

0 Kudos
Dane_W_
Beginner

I ran Unite in Debug mode and believe here is the problem:

3/16/2016 3:16:14 PM Checking OEM SKU (Internal Check) -
3/16/2016 3:16:14 PM Found OEM: HP -
3/16/2016 3:16:14 PM Checking Type-11 tables -
3/16/2016 3:16:14 PM IsValid_HP_SKU=False -
3/16/2016 3:16:14 PM IsValid_IntelUnite_SKU=False -
3/16/2016 3:16:14 PM OEM SKU Result (isValid): False -
3/16/2016 3:16:17 PM Slow Init Complete (Client) -

However, not sure the fix in that software comes with PC.

0 Kudos
Joseph_O_Intel1
Employee

Hey Dane,

The debug output indicates that you do not have a compliant system, you need to look at my previous post and contact HP in case you received or ordered the wrong system.

Joe

0 Kudos
Harish_T_
Beginner

We are planning to integrate Intel Unite to our customized UCM. Could you please clarify the below items

1. What will be the set-up required to integrate Intel Unit
. If any purchase how can we order through online. Our geographic location is India

2. When we downloaded the API it does not contain the Intel.CFC.Plugin.Namespace

3. How can we get the premium support of Intel for this product

0 Kudos
Joseph_O_Intel1
Employee

Greetings Harish,

In regards to your Questions

1. Intel Unite has 3 basic components, depending on deployment as to how the software is installed on the hub and if the server is needed.
    1. Intel Unite Hub - required software installation and specific hardware requirements
      1. Software can be installed as Stand Alone mode or in Enterprise Mode but must be on an OEM approved SKU, there is a device list located here
    2. Unite Client Software - required installation-
    3. Unite Server (Required only if hub is installed in Enterprise mode
  2. The Intel Unite SDK Download does not contain the dll as it is included with the Unite Hub Software.
    1. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Unite\Hub
  3. Currently support for Intel Unite is through this forum

Joe

0 Kudos