Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Intel(r) AMT Developers: What are you doing?

Gael_H_Intel
It's been quiet on the Forum this week. Where is everyone? Has anyone started playing with the SCS Lite for provisioning yet?

You can watch a Demo and learn about the different ways it can be used, also at the link above.
0 Kudos
7 Replies
jacace
New Contributor I
It's been quiet on the Forum this week. Where is everyone? Has anyone started playing with the SCS Lite for provisioning yet?

You can watch a Demo and learn about the different ways it can be used, also at the link above.

Hello Gael!

Iwas asking to myself the same question.
In my case, I've just finished a development stage, so I'm putting things in order before start working/exploring other stuff.
But don't you worry, we're not alone

=)
0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel

Hi Javier! We enjoyed your blog! I'm about to put out a new blog on the SCS Lite.
0 Kudos
Lance_A_Intel
Employee

It is good to hear that there isSOMEONE out there.
Thanks Javier! Thought I might have to start looking for a new job;p

Also noticed the recent addition of your picture. Now I'm really feeling the pressure to get mine up.

Is there anybody else out there .....?
0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel

Yes. Please. We need pictures!
0 Kudos
Ajay_M_Intel
Employee

Yes. Please. We need pictures!
Yes lance .. we need picture.
0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel
OK - here's a question for our Developers!!! Maybe two Questions!
1) Would you like to be able to Discover your Intel AMT Systems from the OS?
2) IF so, how? WMI? WinRM?

0 Kudos
Maria_Camila_Gomez-S
OK - here's a question for our Developers!!! Maybe two Questions!
1) Would you like to be able to Discover your Intel AMT Systems from the OS?
2) IF so, how? WMI? WinRM?

Hi Gael
Intel AMT discovery from the OS... interesting, WMI sounds like something we could use!

In our roadmap we have plans to be able to have our own discover and provisioning system included in our AMT capable software.

Currently we use SCS 5.0 to handle all the enterprise provisioning activities. Despite SCS 5.0 has a lot of improvements compared to SCS 3.x it is still complex for the final user, so we have big expectations for SCS 6.0. As soon as we begin to try the SCSLite version we will share our feedback!!!

MariaCamila
0 Kudos