Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Need to update my BIOS DH67BL

onayda
Beginner

Hello, a couple of months ago the BIOS of my pc asked me for an update. but I called customer service and they said it was no longer available. I would like to know if a super user has the latest version of the BIOS of my motherboard. I leave you here the model. DH67BL (BIOS MOTHERBOARD)

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

"Hello, a couple of months ago the BIOS of my pc asked me for an update. "

I love it.

The latest bios is attached.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

By the way, can you tell me how your board, after 9 years, asked for its bios to be updated?  Kust curious.

Also, you used the wrong forum.  There is one called "Intel Desktop Boards".  The forum moderators will move your post to that forum.

And, as usual, there is more to the story.  Here are the release notes for your board's bios.

https://web.archive.org/web/20191118175948/https://downloadmirror.intel.com/28273/eng/BL_0163_ReleaseNotes.pdf

Doc

0 Kudos
onayda
Beginner

BTW answering your other question of why do I need an update of my bios. I am writing u from Venezuela, a country kidnapped by a terrorist regime and drug traffickers, their greatest work have been destroying all the institutions and the electrical system wasn't the exception, here in my country we have blackouts every single day, which caused the PC to Deconfigure and ask me for an update, in fact it is a miracle that it did not burn. I hope we can go back to being a prosperous country soon. thanks for your help.
0 Kudos
onayda
Beginner
thanks for the bios I actually thought that only updating the correct bios my computer would start but it did happened, in fact the bios was successfully updated with the file you attached me, but then the computer restarts and freezes again with the initial screen of "intel" with the same boot and configuration options. I think the motherboard is damaged or the processor, I do not know. even so thank you very much for the file and for the prompt response.
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User
  1. Provide adequate ventilation.
  2. Check your heatsink for blockage. 
  3. Reapply the thermal paste on your processor.
  4. Try a different power supply.

Doc

0 Kudos