Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.
1381 Discussions

Operating System Installation issues with Desktop Board

avirup_d4
Beginner
I have purchased an Intel Desktop Board DQ35JO on 1st July 2008 from an distributor located at India(kolkata).
I was unable to register my product at intel product registration service,as my serial no. is invalid for intel. what should i do? if you have the scope to suggest me about that problem,then please help.

The main issue is, I am not able to install windows server 2003 my system due to the DQ35JO motherboard.
please help and suggest the way to install win server 2003 and other non windows OS on my system.

My system configuration is

Intel 2.5 Core 2 Quad Q93000
Intel Desktop Board DQ35JO
Seagate SATA 2 250 GB HDD
Transcend 2 x 2GB 800 RAM
ASUS SATA DVD RW

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Lance_A_Intel
Employee

I would suggest first verifying that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for the operating system that you are trying to install.

If you are having issues with the system, you should be able to get support from the OEM. They should be able to tell you about the number that you are trying to register.

If you need help with the operating system you should contact the ISV.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions related to Intel Active Management Technology, please let us know.

0 Kudos