Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

QST SDK

howardwalter
Beginner
In the previous (closed) thread there was reference to the QST SDK availibility. Where can I get the SDK for Windows XP. Specifically I need the driver and QSTcomm.dll to access the ICH9 to obtain the current fan speeds.
0 Kudos
9 Replies
Andrew_S_Intel2
Employee
Quoting - howardwalter
In the previous (closed) thread there was reference to the QST SDK availibility. Where can I get the SDK for Windows XP. Specifically I need the driver and QSTcomm.dll to access the ICH9 to obtain the current fan speeds.

I wasn't involved in the previous thread (I assume you mean the one here: http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=54851 ), so I don't know the details about the QST SDK. Unfortunately Gael is out on vacation right now, but I'll follow up with Anas to try to find out more details.
0 Kudos
J_A_Córdova
Beginner

I wasn't involved in the previous thread (I assume you mean the one here:
http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/manageability-software-development/topic/54851/ ), so I don't know the details about the QST SDK. Unfortunately Gael is out on vacation right now, but I'll follow up with Anas to try to find out more details.

Hello, we need to use lm_sensors software for linux on several Intel DG33FB motherboards we use as servers. Please advise when the driver for QST technology on open source linux will be released. It will be a great manageability addition to a great board. Thanks and Regards.
0 Kudos
Lance_A_Intel
Employee

Hi all,
After a lot of asking around we have unfortunately confirmed that the QST SDK is still not available publicly and there is no planned date for release :(

However, the one bright spotis that it is still being worked on .
0 Kudos
howardwalter
Beginner

Hi all,
After a lot of asking around we have unfortunately confirmed that the QST SDK is still not available publicly and there is no planned date for release :(

However, the one bright spotis that it is still being worked on .

Hi,

Any update on the availability of the SDK?

We also need QSTcomm.dll for both Windows Vista and Windows 7 both 32 and 64 bit platforms. Are there updates available for these Operating Systems?
0 Kudos
Lance_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,
The latest word is that the SDK is being prepared for approval but it is contingent upon an upcoming platform release.

So still nothing yet.
0 Kudos
nixor
Beginner

Hello,
The latest word is that the SDK is being prepared for approval but it is contingent upon an upcoming platform release.

So still nothing yet.

Hello ,

any news on that ?

I mean I can now get the QST sensors values in Linux with an userspace tool ..
Still without docs is a pain :/

Regards,

Gabriel C
0 Kudos
Richard_B_Intel1
Employee

Hi Gabriel-

I don't have an actual date for you; they have a few things to wrap up, but it should be soon.
0 Kudos
NSCOTT_P_Intel
Employee
The SDK is now available!!
0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel
You can download the QST SDK HERE.
0 Kudos