Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Username and Password

alberto_sagan
Beginner

Hi,

What user and password have I to use in webUI or AMT Commander??

I set a password in the ME BIOS : XXXXXXXXXXXX (for example)

But if I try to connect via webUI to the AMT device, it appears an intel web to Log On...I tick the button and it appears a console to introduce user and password...if I introduce there user: admin / password: XXXXXXXXXXXX ...it says there are something wrong...how is it possible?

What am I doing wrong?

I suppose I have configurated in SMB properly because if I havent, it wouldnt appear the Log On web...isnt it?

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DAN_A_Intel
Employee

Hey Alberto,

Using the new set MEBx password should work, please double check your SMB provisioning with this following checklist: http://softwareblogs.intel.com/2008/01/28/tips-tricks-for-setting-up-accessing-an-intel-amt-client/

Hope that helps.

Dan

0 Kudos
alberto_sagan
Beginner
Hi,

I have resolved the problem thanks to other message in the forum:

I have a keyboard that is not from the US, so there are some simbols in a different place..and in my password I was using one of them.

I hope this post can hel other people in the future

Thanks
0 Kudos
Sreelekshm_S_Intel

Hi,

Glad that the problem is solved. We already have a blog on this topic here. Also, please check our Blogs site which has got many blogs on the issues that you might run into going forward.

Thanks,

Sree

0 Kudos