Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Vpro in AMT v3.0.2

essamlutfi
Beginner
Hi,

am having some problems with enabling the vpro with this version ,would you help me in that

THANKS
Essam Lutfi
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Gael_H_Intel
Quoting - essamlutfi
Hi,

am having some problems with enabling the vpro with this version ,would you help me in that

THANKS
Essam Lutfi

Hi There,
I think we may need some more information. When you say you are having problems enabling AMT, are you trying to configure your system as SMB (Small Business Mode? or Enterprise Mode?) What have you tried so far? (ie, what tools are you using if you are going for Enterprise Mode?)

You might want to take a look at the "Start Here Guide" also. This doc talks about things you must do in order to provision your system so that you can start using Intel AMT.

0 Kudos
essamlutfi
Beginner

Hi There,
I think we may need some more information. When you say you are having problems enabling AMT, are you trying to configure your system as SMB (Small Business Mode? or Enterprise Mode?) What have you tried so far? (ie, what tools are you using if you are going for Enterprise Mode?)

You might want to take a look at the "Start Here Guide" also. This doc talks about things you must do in order to provision your system so that you can start using Intel AMT.

Hi,

thanks for your help, I think the Start guide will help me, am going to use the Small Business Mode.
THANKS again
0 Kudos