Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.
1381 Discussions

WSDL problem with RemoteAccessAdminInterface.wsdl and wsman.wsdl ?

Paul_G_Intel
Employee
hello

i am working with the WSDL included in the rdk and axis
and I have 2 errors :

RemoteAccessAdminInterface : MpsHandleTypeArrayHolder would be duplicated
wsman : Rename is referenced but not defined

Are the WSDL files really bulletproof ? Or is it axis ... ?

regards, paul
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Gael_H_Intel
hello

i am working with the WSDL included in the rdk and axis
and I have 2 errors :

RemoteAccessAdminInterface : MpsHandleTypeArrayHolder would be duplicated
wsman : Rename is referenced but not defined

Are the WSDL files really bulletproof ? Or is it axis ... ?

regards, paul

Hi Paul, at this moment, I do not have an answer to your question, but I have questions for you. I just noticed that we have removed the RDK from our downloads. So how did you find it? It was removed because it dates back to AMT 2.0 and we have no one supportingit (hence I'm trying to hunt down someone who can answer your question.)

So because it is so old - I'm curious - is it still useful to java/linux developers - at least to provide a starting point for developing AMT software in Java? There is one Jave sample in the current SDK (Remote Control) - I don't know if it would help you to look at that.

Meanwhile, we'll see if we can find someonewho will be able toanswer your question.
0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel

Hi Paul, at this moment, I do not have an answer to your question, but I have questions for you. I just noticed that we have removed the RDK from our downloads. So how did you find it? It was removed because it dates back to AMT 2.0 and we have no one supportingit (hence I'm trying to hunt down someone who can answer your question.)

So because it is so old - I'm curious - is it still useful to java/linux developers - at least to provide a starting point for developing AMT software in Java? There is one Jave sample in the current SDK (Remote Control) - I don't know if it would help you to look at that.

Meanwhile, we'll see if we can find someonewho will be able toanswer your question.

Hi Paul - I'm kind of confused. You are talking about the RemoteAccessAdminInterface, which is not available until AMT 4.0/5.0, yet the RDK is based on AMT 2.0. Are you confusing the RDK (Reference Development Kit)with the SDK (Software development Kit?) This interface would not be found in the RDK.... And it would also not be present in any version of the SDK pre 5.x.

0 Kudos