Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

What's Your Bright Idea?

Jeffrey_R_Intel
Employee
We've just announced a new contest for vPro developers. It's called the vPro Innovation Contest. It's a chance foryou to show-off your creative uses of vPro technology. All you have to do is submit a 3-minute or less video of how your application uses vPro in an innovative way. If you're the lucky winner chosen by the judging panel, you'll win a 3 day pass to the September 13-15 IDF in San Francisco. Plus you'll get an $4000 Amex card for travel expenses. For more information about the contest, visit www.vproinnovation.com.

Good Luck!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
jacace
New Contributor I
Hi Jeff,

A friend of mine asked me about this contest. I initially said him that contest ended when IDF ended but the showed me that in the contest site http://www.vproinnovation.com/ says that registration opened on September 27, so, the contest closed? or was reopened?

Thanks,
0 Kudos
P-Ramirez
Employee
Javier,

It is Round 2 of the Intel vPro Innovation Contest were the rules are the similar, but the prize is a $4000 American Express gift card with 2 runner up prizes of Intel Core i5 vPro(rM) Laptop(not too shabby). Participants have until 17 January 2011 to provide as many3-minute videos they wantdemonstrating their 'bright ideas' for virtualization, security, manageability and/or energy efficient performance. Let me know if you have any further questions and good luck to everyone!
0 Kudos
Jeffrey_R_Intel
Employee

Point of clarification - this contest is currently only open to US residents. We're hoping to make future contests available to a global audience, but for now this contest is US-specific.

0 Kudos
jacace
New Contributor I
Hi Feffrey, Thank you, I already sent the information to him.
0 Kudos