Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

Android v4.1 Network switching Issue

Gopi_Krishna_P
Beginner

Hi Team,

I am initiate a video call, while call going on my mobile network switched to Wifi to Mobile network(4G), at that time my video got paused after connected to the mobile network video resumed but after 5 seconds video got hanged. Again i do un publish and publish also video in hang state only. Please help me out from this issue.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Gopi Krishna P

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Gopi_Krishna_P
Beginner

Hello,

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Gopi Krishna P

0 Kudos
He_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi Gopi,

could you please confirm that the hanged video was of a RemoteStream you subscribed or of a LocalStream you published?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Gopi_Krishna_P
Beginner

Hi Hank Zhang,

Thanks for reply

Remote stream video only hanging.local stream i am publish also frequently connected and disconnected again connected.if need more clarity i will share my test case scenario video recording.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Gopi Krishna P

0 Kudos
He_Z_Intel
Employee

It is a known issue that the RemoteStream subscribed from server will hang up after network switched.

We will include the fixing patch in future versions. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Gopi_Krishna_P
Beginner

Hi Hank Zhang,

When will we expect the fix patch version. 

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Gopi Krishna P

0 Kudos
Lai__Jing
Beginner

Hi Hank, Please let us know when we can have the fix, automatic reconnection is a very critical feature for us.

0 Kudos
Lei_Z_Intel1
Employee

Hi, Jing A patch release for 4.1 will come out next week to fix this problem. Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos
Lai__Jing
Beginner

Hi, when can we have the 4.1 patch of fixing reconnection issue?

0 Kudos
Lai__Jing
Beginner

hi Hank, Lei, can you kindly share the information about new 4.1 patch, which can fix subscribe remote stream issue when network switch?

0 Kudos
Gopi_Krishna_P
Beginner

Lei Zhai (Intel) wrote:

Hello Lei Zhai,

When we will get this patch release ,Please let us know this is very important to our application.

Thanks &Regards

Gopi Krishna P

Hi, Jing A patch release for 4.1 will come out next week to fix this problem. Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos