Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646

LocalStream->Close() Cause program stuck

刘__斌
Beginner

I use the Windows client of version 4.2, which has two clients a and B. A creates a conference room, B joins the conference room of a, and then leaves the conference and repeats this action for more than three times. My problem is: when a leaves the conference, close the locally created stream (localstream - > close()), and then my program is stuck, unable to close the client! I have observed that the local audio and video are still occupied and cannot be released. I guess it is caused by this problem! Is this a bug? Please help me! Thank you!
我使用的是4.2版本的window客户端,有两个客户端a和b,a创建一个会议室,b加入a的会议室然后在离开这个会议并且把这个动作重复2次以上,我的问题出现在:当a离开会议,关闭本地创建的流(LocalStream->Close() ),然后我的程序就卡住,无法关闭客户端!我观察到本地的音视频还在一直被占用无法释放,我猜测就这个问题造成的!这是一个BUG吗?请帮我!谢谢!

0 Kudos
0 Replies