Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646

windows client build error

bo__yuan
Beginner

hello,

when I build the Open WebRTC Toolkit Native SDK, I run "python build-win.py --gn_gen --sdk --tests --ssl_root /path/to/ssl --msdk_root /path/to/msdk --output_path /path/to/out" in cmd.exe,but  the following error shows "C:\Users\MS\Desktop\owt-client-native-master\src\third_party\webrtc\logging/rtc_event_log/rtc_event_log_parser.h(158): error C2338: PacketView can only be created for standard layout types.". 

what can I do to solve this problem?

Any help&suggest would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
2 Replies
bo__yuan
Beginner

I already solved this problem by Commenting  static_assert about "is_standard_layout" in File“tc_event_log_parser.h”. 

bo__yuan
Beginner

I still have a problem,it shows  " error LNK2019: 无法解析的外部符号 X509_getm_notBefore,该符号在函数 "struct x509_st * __cdecl rtc::`anonymous namespace'::MakeCertificate(struct evp_pkey_st *,struct rtc::SSLIdentityParams const &)" (?MakeCertificate@?A0xe1ac1ca7@rtc@@YAPEAUx509_st@@PEAUevp_pkey_st@@AEBUSSLIdentityParams@2@@Z) 中被引用",I know some configurations must be wrong,can anybody help me to solve this problem?The openssl version is openssl-1.1.0l,  and the command is "python build-win.py --gn_gen --sdk --tests --ssl_root  "C:\Users\MS\source\repos\OWT Client\third_party\openssl-1.1.0l"  --msdk_root "C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\Intel(R) Media SDK 2019 R1\Software Development Kit" --arch=x64".

Any help&suggest would be appreciated.