Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
Announcements
Intel Customer Support will be observing the Martin Luther King holiday on Monday, Jan. 17, and will return on Tues. Jan. 18.
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646

iOS architectures issue on iphone SE/5

JJ_Lin
Beginner

Hi! I am facing a problem on iOS SDK v4.2

My team reported me that the video chat won't work on iphone SE then I've start to fix that issue.

While I was trying to debug on iPhone SE/ iphone 5. I got a lot of Undefined symbol: sio blablabla errors and following messages

ld: warning: ignoring file .../libs/deps/libsioclient.a, missing required architecture armv7 in file .../deps/libsioclient.a (2 slices)

ld: warning: ignoring file .../libs/deps/libsioclient_tls.a, missing required architecture armv7 in file .../libs/deps/libsioclient_tls.a (2 slices)

ld: warning: ignoring file .../libs/deps/libsioclient_tls_no_verification.a, missing required architecture armv7 in file .../libs/deps/libsioclient_tls_no_verification.a (2 slices)

I was using iPhone XS while developing the app and didn't face this issue and I didn't change the arch settings in build settings.

I've tried to remove armv7 from arch settings but still got the errors. Does anyone can help?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JJ_Lin
Beginner

Solved the problem by replaced three static libraries of v4.2 with v4.0!