Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

issue in Android SDK while do unpublish

Gopi_Krishna_P
Beginner

Hi Team,

When i am doing unpublishing or disconnecting the session  i am getting below exception repeatedly

on unpublishing

publication.stop();

localStream.detach(localRenderer);

capturer.stopCapture();

capturer.dispose();

capturer = null;

localStream.dispose();

localStream = null;

on disconnecting

conferenceClient.leave()

public void onServerDisconnected() {

if (capturer != null)

{

capturer.stopCapture();

capturer.dispose();

capturer = null;

}

if (localStream != null)

{

localStream.dispose();

localStream = null;

}

publication = null;

subscription = null;

stream2Sub = null;

rootEglBase.release();

}

then it gives below exception

FATAL EXCEPTION: pool-8-thread-1 Process: com.mobile.telebu, PID: 19217 java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to read from field 'long org.webrtc.MediaStream.nativeStream' on a null object reference

at org.webrtc.PeerConnection.removeStream(PeerConnection.java:782)

at com.intel.webrtc.base.PeerConnectionChannel.lambda$removeStream$6$PeerConnectionChannel(PeerConnectionChannel.java:216)

at com.intel.webrtc.base.PeerConnectionChannel$$Lambda$6.run(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1133)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:607)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:776)

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Gopi Krishna.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
He_Z_Intel
Employee

This exception is due to the fact that LocalStream has been disposed at the time peerconnection tries to remove it.

Please try avoiding doing these two operations together, and we will fix this issue in the newer version.

and you can also find the fixing in the most recent code on github.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Gopi_Krishna_P
Beginner

Hello,

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Gopi Krishna P

0 Kudos
He_Z_Intel
Employee

This exception is due to the fact that LocalStream has been disposed at the time peerconnection tries to remove it.

Please try avoiding doing these two operations together, and we will fix this issue in the newer version.

and you can also find the fixing in the most recent code on github.

0 Kudos
Gopi_Krishna_P
Beginner

Hello Hank Zhang,

Thanks for your update :)

Can you please share recent code on github link, i am unable to find that code path.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Gopi Krishna P

0 Kudos
Gopi_Krishna_P
Beginner

Hello Hank Zhang,

Good morning and thanks very much for your reply and updated information. What I am wondering is Intel CS for WebRTC client SDK (https://software.intel.com/en-us/webrtc-sdk) and the link that is sent by you (https://github.com/open-media-streamer) both are same? Please clarify. If both are same and if we get the latest updated SDK with bug fixes in GitHub, we will use GitHub version only.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Gopi Krishna P

0 Kudos