Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1756 Discussions

Assistance Required: Disconnection During Code Execution on Intel DevCloud

Fara1
Beginner

Dear Intel DevCloud Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I encountered while using Intel DevCloud for my project. I was in the process of running a code with 100 trials when I experienced an unexpected disconnection. When I attempted to reconnect, I received the following message in my command prompt:

# Note: Cryptocurrency mining on the Intel DevCloud is forbidden.
# Mining will lead to the immediate termination of your account.
#
###############################################################################
Last login: Wed Jul 3 04:07:14 2024 from 10.5.0.46
```

I am unsure how to proceed and would appreciate your guidance on the following:
1. How can I resume my interrupted session and ensure my code completes its execution?
2. Is there any specific action I need to take to avoid such disconnections in the future?
3. Can you provide troubleshooting steps or best practices for maintaining a stable connection during long-running processes?

Thank you for your assistance and support. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Farangis Johari

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Erza_Intel

Hi Fara1,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We understand your frustration with this issue, and we apologize for the inconvenience. We would like to gather information on what you were doing before your account was deactivated for us to further troubleshoot this issue. Kindly provide the following details:

1. Can we know what packages were installed?

2. What commands were executed?

3. Could you please provide more details on your intended actions?

4. Please specify which Developer Cloud product you are encountering issues with. Is it Intel® Tiber™ Developer CloudIntel® Developer Cloud for the Edge, or Intel® Tiber™ Developer Cloud for oneAPI?

Regards,

Erza

0 Kudos
Erza_Intel

Hi Fara1,

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored. 

Regards,

Erza

0 Kudos