Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
1218 Discussions

Can't connect to devcloud

EdsonGomi
Beginner

Hi!

I'm trying to login into my devcloud account (user u94039). However, initially I receive the message saying "DevCloud Enrollment is Required", after choosing "Enroll Now" I receive the message "There is already an Intel DevCloud account associated with this e-mail". If I request an account extension, I receive the message "Your account does not expire until 3-2-2023". 

How this problem can be solved?

Regards,

Edson S. Gomi

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
DiyaN_Intel

Hi, 

We are investigating your issue at our end and working on this internally. We will get back to you with an update soon.

Regards, 

Diya

DiyaN_Intel

Hi, 

We have checked from our end and found out that your account with userid u94039 is corrupted.

Please try creating a new account here: https://software.intel.com/devcloud/oneapi

If you face any issues please connect back to us. 

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. Thank you!

Regards, 

Diya 

EdsonGomi
Beginner

Hi Diya!

Thanks for your help! Creating a new account solved the problem. Now I can use the DevCloud again  

Regards,

Edson S. Gomi

DiyaN_Intel

Hi ,

Good day to you.

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Diya