Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1641 Discussions

Details about job

couto__carlos
Beginner

Hi,

1) Based on the job number is it possible to know more details about the node in which the job was run?

2) More precisely I want to include details about the processor and ram that was used for a certain list of jobs so that the training time presented to the users has that information as well. If possible, how can I obtain such info?

Thanks in advance.

BR,

Carlos

0 Kudos
8 Replies
ChrisB_Intel

Are you working in OneAPI or are you working in OpenVino?

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
couto__carlos
Beginner

OneAPI.

The jobs run some weeks ago, but I am trying to find this information.

0 Kudos
RahulU_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities. We looked into your case. After submitting the jobs you can give the below command to get the details about they are running on:

qstat -f jobid|grep exec

For e.g. if your job id is 1840951 then your command should be qstat -f 1840951|grep exec

The above command will result the Node on which the job is running.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

0 Kudos
couto__carlos
Beginner

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. However, this shows the information for a current running job and my question is how to obtain this information for an already finished job.

Is is possible to obtain the Node on which a past job has run?

Thank you.

BR,

Carlos

0 Kudos
RahulU_Intel

Hi,

We are checking on this internally. We will get back to you soon with an update.

Thanks

Rahul

0 Kudos
RahulU_Intel

Hi,

We looked into your case. We do not track history of node names and which node the user ran past jobs on in the devcloud. You can note down the note properties and you can request a node with similar property where you ran the job previously. You can use the below command to list down unique nodes in the devcloud. We have also attached a screenshot for your reference.

pbsnodes | grep properties | sort | uniq -c

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Rahul

0 Kudos
RahulU_Intel

Hi,

We haven't heard back from you. Could you please confirm if your issue is resolved.

Thanks

Rahul

0 Kudos
RahulU_Intel

Hi,

We haven't heard back from you. We will close this case for now. If you have any other query, you can post a new question on the forum.

Thanks

Rahul

0 Kudos