Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1637 Discussions

How to add collaborators to my project at Intel DevMesh?

ArthurRatz
Novice

I'd like to find out how to add collaborators to one of my projects at Intel DevMesh? I was looking into my Intel DevMesh profile and occasionally see no options for adding new collaborators to a project. Specifically, I'd like to add this DevMesh member https://devmesh.intel.com/users/ma-leonelle-de-leon-sandoval as my project's https://devmesh.intel.com/projects/a-parallel-association-rules-learning-arl-algorithm-for-high-dimensional-data-subspace-clustering-using-the-intel-oneapi-library collaborator. Can you help me with this?

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks a lot!

Arthur,

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities. We were able to add collaborators to a new & existing projects in Intel DevMesh. Please follow he below steps:

Adding collaborators to an existing project:

• Go to "My Projects" and edit the project to which you would like to add collaborators to.

AlekhyaV_Intel_2-1673355241556.png

AlekhyaV_Intel_3-1673355299359.png

• Once you click on edit, you would be navigated to the below page & click on "Collaborators"

AlekhyaV_Intel_0-1673354574051.png

• Under the "Invite Collaborators" section, you could type the person's name you wish to add as a collaborator.

AlekhyaV_Intel_4-1673356274604.png

• That respective person would be getting an invitation mail to his registered email address. He would be able to access your project once he approves that invitation.

AlekhyaV_Intel_1-1673354855433.png

If this resolves your issue, please make sure to accept this as a solution. This helps others with similar issue. Thank you!

Regards,

Alekhya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities. We were able to add collaborators to a new & existing projects in Intel DevMesh. Please follow he below steps:

Adding collaborators to an existing project:

• Go to "My Projects" and edit the project to which you would like to add collaborators to.

AlekhyaV_Intel_2-1673355241556.png

AlekhyaV_Intel_3-1673355299359.png

• Once you click on edit, you would be navigated to the below page & click on "Collaborators"

AlekhyaV_Intel_0-1673354574051.png

• Under the "Invite Collaborators" section, you could type the person's name you wish to add as a collaborator.

AlekhyaV_Intel_4-1673356274604.png

• That respective person would be getting an invitation mail to his registered email address. He would be able to access your project once he approves that invitation.

AlekhyaV_Intel_1-1673354855433.png

If this resolves your issue, please make sure to accept this as a solution. This helps others with similar issue. Thank you!

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
ArthurRatz
Novice

Thanks a lot for the guidance. This helped.

Cheers, Arthur.

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos