Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1788 Discussions

NDA DevCloud issues

Gera_Dmz
Employee

I’ve been having trouble trying to submit scripts to the job server of NDA DevCloud, I’m always running into this error:> qsub: submit error (Unauthorized Request  MSG=group ACL is not satisfied: user u164857@login-2.aidevcloud, queue batch). Do I need to add my user into a group? I think I do have access to NDA because I can see ats and spr nodes, but would appreciate if you could tell me what’s the error. Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
VaradJ_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Good day to you.

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

You can see ats and spr nodes even if you are non-NDA user.

In the below screenshot you can see that the user can see ats and spr nodes even that account holder in not NDA user.

VaradJ_Intel_0-1665150092730.png

You get the following message when you don't have NDA access:

qsub: submit error (Unauthorized Request MSG=group ACL is not satisfied: user uXXXXXX@login-2.aidevcloud, queue batch).

Which you have got. So I am sorry to inform that you don't have NDA access.

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. Thank you!

Thank You.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
VaradJ_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Good day to you.

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

You can see ats and spr nodes even if you are non-NDA user.

In the below screenshot you can see that the user can see ats and spr nodes even that account holder in not NDA user.

VaradJ_Intel_0-1665150092730.png

You get the following message when you don't have NDA access:

qsub: submit error (Unauthorized Request MSG=group ACL is not satisfied: user uXXXXXX@login-2.aidevcloud, queue batch).

Which you have got. So I am sorry to inform that you don't have NDA access.

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. Thank you!

Thank You.

0 Kudos
Gera_Dmz
Employee

Hello, oh okay, I already sent a request for myself through https://intel.sharepoint.com/sites/devcloud1api/SitePages/Access-Request-Form.aspx , or is somebody supposed to make it for me? Also when should I expect to be accepted? Thank you.

0 Kudos
VaradJ_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for accepting the solution.

Please can you confirm, Have you got NDA access or is your request still waiting in queue for NDA access?

Thank You.

0 Kudos
VaradJ_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Could you please give us an update?

Thank You

0 Kudos
Gera_Dmz
Employee

Hello, I got access to NDA.

Thank you

0 Kudos
VaradJ_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved.

If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thank You.

0 Kudos