Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1787 Discussions

Unable to access Devcloud Jupyter

jmbuzano
Employee

I cannot use my Jupyter environment nor to access someone else's. Once I try to sign in with my Intel credentials it says I need to enroll (I'm  already enrolled), then if I try to enroll it says I'm already part of the program (which I know), and if I try to log in with the link the platform provides it will keep asking for enrollment. 

I'm not sure if this is related to renewing my devcloud credentials, but it has been a roadblock for a while. I posted in some other ticket facing the same problem and got no replies. Anyway, in case someone can help me with this, my user ID is u74700.

Thanks in advance,

Javier Buzano G.
Sys. SW Dev. Engineer
Intel Flex

Labels (3)
3 Replies
DiyaN_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Sorry for the inconvenience and delay caused.

Could you please try creating a new account with a different mail-id in a private/incognito browser window?

Additionally, kindly confirm the expiration date of your account? You can find the expiration date at the top right corner of the page: https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/home/ once logged in. Try clearing your browser cache or use a private/incognito window to log in.

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution.

This would help others with similar issue.

Regards,

Diya

0 Kudos
DiyaN_Intel

Hi,

Good day to you.

We have not heard back from you. Is your issue resolved with the above solution?

If not, kindly confirm the expiration date of your account.

You can find the expiration date at the top right corner of the page: https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/home/ once logged in. Try clearing your browser cache or use a private/incognito window to log in.

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. Thank you!

Regards,

Diya

0 Kudos
DiyaN_Intel

Hi,

Good day to you.

We assume that your issue is resolved.

If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks and Regards,

Diya Nandy

0 Kudos