Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1759 Discussions

Unable to activate my cloud account for OneAPI access

Taj
Beginner

Cannot activate my cloud account. Says I am enrolled but cannot activate my account. I actually used it about a week back

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities. Could you please let us know your devcloud user-id & devcloud account email address so that we can debug your issue further?

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
Taj
Beginner

tajfrombd@yahoo.com is the email

Last week I had access to OneAPI, but now when I try it is not getting through to the list Machines. The ssh account that I created seems to be still working. When I request  Get Access for One API, it tries to provision the account but fails with the message that the data associated with the account is incorrect.

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for providing your email address. For more clarity on your issue, we would like to get some more information from your side:

1. As per your response, it seems like you're able to ssh into your account. That means, are you getting any error while accessing Jupyter Lab(https://jupyter.oneapi.devcloud.intel.com/hub/login?next=/lab/tree/Welcome.ipynb?reset)
  2. Give your DevCloud expiry date from this page: https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/get_started/
  3. Are you able to access any compute nodes via ssh? Please run the below command and share the output of the same:
    qsub -I​
  4. Your oneapi devcloud user-id
  5. Please share error screenshots whenever you encounter any error.

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. Could you please answer all our questions so that we can debug your issue further?

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread now. If you need any further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos