Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1659 Discussions

Unable to log into dev cloud account with my personal computer

Aji
Employee

Hello,

I am unable to log into my intel dev cloud account when using my personal computer. However, I have no issues logging into it with my intel provided computer. I have tried setting up my device to get access through Intel Azure Portal authentication but to no success. What steps can I take to login using my personal computer? 

Thanks,

Aji 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi Aji,

Thank you for providing the additional information. I am able to launch my Jupyter Notebook on my personal computer using my Intel Credentials. I looked at your account and everything seems to be in order. Are you able to launch Jupyter Notebook on your work computer? Could you try using an Incognito browser on your personal computer? If you still run into the same issue, please try and see if your able to access Intel Developer Cloud for the Edge using the following link.

https://notebooks.edge.devcloud.intel.com/hub/login?next=/lab&RefURL=/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/devcloud/edge/build/overview.html

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
VaradJ_Intel

Hi ,

Thank you for posting in Intel communities.

Please can you answer the following questions:

1. Which DevCloud are you using? Is it Intel DevCloud for oneAPI or Intel DevCloud for the Edge or Intel DevCloud for FPGA ?

2. Which process you are trying to access Devcloud? Is it via cygwin or Jupyterlab?

3. Also, can you please share the detailed steps which you are following and the screenshot the error?

Thank You!

Regards

Varad

0 Kudos
Aji
Employee

1. I'm using the  Intel DevCloud for the Edge for Intel Edge AI Certification course.

2. I'm trying to use the DevCloud via JupyterLab

3. I tried to access the jupyter lab through the Intel Edge AI Certification course. Intel Learning The screenshot below depicts how I am able to access the jupyter labs using the intel provided computer which works fine clicking on the link(see blue arrow on screenshot). 

Aji_0-1674578599173.png

On my personal computer:

- I get the following error trying to access the Intel Edge AI Certification course using intel credentials:

"The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator

Your support ID is: 6883575551462384628"

* I get the following error when accessing the intel devCloud using my intel credentials which also ask me to authenticate through the Intel Azure Portal

"The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator

Your support ID is: 6883575551462440036"

PS: i'm using the EmployeeHotspot wifi on my personal computer

Thanks,

Aji 

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Aji,

Thank you for providing the additional information. I am able to launch my Jupyter Notebook on my personal computer using my Intel Credentials. I looked at your account and everything seems to be in order. Are you able to launch Jupyter Notebook on your work computer? Could you try using an Incognito browser on your personal computer? If you still run into the same issue, please try and see if your able to access Intel Developer Cloud for the Edge using the following link.

https://notebooks.edge.devcloud.intel.com/hub/login?next=/lab&RefURL=/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/devcloud/edge/build/overview.html

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
Aji
Employee

Thank you! Your suggestion to try incognito mode worked.

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos