Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

Add OpenVino Toolkit inside an existent Docker container

Costa__Luís
Beginner

Hello, I am trying to add the OpenVINO toolkit to a project which already has a container with all my dependencies.

I did everything according to the myriad of tutorials and explanations around but when try to load openvino into my jupyter notebook, I get the following error:

ImportError: libinference_engine.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I added everything that I need to my PATH variable and if I print my `sys.path` in the notebook, I get this:

['/usr/lib/python36.zip', '/usr/lib/python3.6', '/usr/lib/python3.6/lib-dynload', '', '/root/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages', '/code/src/project', '/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages', '/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/pygpu-0.7.6-py3.6-linux-x86_64.egg', '/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/Mako-1.1.0-py3.6.egg', '/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages', '/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/IPython/extensions', '/root/.ipython', '/opt/intel/openvino_2020.2.120/deployment_tools/model_optimizer', '/opt/intel/openvino_2020.2.120/deployment_tools/model_optimizer', '/opt/intel/openvino_2020.2.120/data_processing/gstreamer/bin', '/opt/intel/openvino_2020.2.120/data_processing/gstreamer/bin/gstreamer-1.0', '/usr/local/nvidia/bin', '/usr/local/cuda/bin', '/usr/local/sbin', '/usr/local/bin', '/usr/sbin', '/usr/bin', '/sbin', '/bin', '/opt/intel/openvino_2020.2.120/python/python3.6', '/opt/intel/openvino_2020.2.120/deployment_tools/model_optimizer', '/opt/intel/openvino_2020.2.120/data_processing/gstreamer/bin', '/opt/intel/openvino_2020.2.120/data_processing/gstreamer/bin/gstreamer-1.0', '/usr/local/nvidia/bin', '/usr/local/cuda/bin', '/usr/local/sbin', '/usr/local/bin', '/usr/sbin', '/usr/bin', '/sbin', '/bin', '/opt/intel/openvino_2020.2.120/python/python3.6', '/opt/intel/openvino_2020.2.120/deployment_tools/model_optimizer', '/opt/intel/openvino_2020.2.120/data_processing/gstreamer/bin', '/opt/intel/openvino_2020.2.120/data_processing/gstreamer/bin/gstreamer-1.0', '/usr/local/nvidia/bin', '/usr/local/cuda/bin', '/usr/local/sbin', '/usr/local/bin', '/usr/sbin', '/usr/bin', '/sbin', '/bin', '/opt/intel/openvino_2020.2.120/python/python3.6']

Basically everything that `setupvars` does +  this path which onctains my openvino library: `'/opt/intel/openvino_2020.2.120/python/python3.6'`

Any idea what am I doing wrong?

Kind regards,

Luís

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SIRIGIRI_V_Intel
Employee

Have you run the setupvars.sh before running the application. If you are running the application on Jupyter notebook, run setupvars.sh before opening the notebook. Refer the below command to run the setupvars.sh

source /opt/intel/openvino/bin/setupvars.sh

Regards,

Ram prasad

0 Kudos