Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

Could able to run demo sound classification application in openvino

SA8
Beginner

To run sound classication demo in openvino, I have followed below steps:

1. cd /opt/intel/openvino_2021/install_dependencies

2. sudo -E ./install_openvino_dependencies.sh

3. for env setting: source /opt/intel/openvino_2021/bin/setupvars.sh

4. cd /opt/intel/openvino_2021/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/install_prerequisites

5. sudo ./install_prerequisites.sh

6. git clone https://github.com/openvinotoolkit/open_model_zoo.git. Then I placed the cloned repo in the deployment_tools directory.

7. sudo python3 /opt/intel/openvino_2021/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/downloader.py --name aclnet

8. sudo python3 /opt/intel/openvino_2021/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/converter.py --name aclnet

Here I got error:

/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/requests/__init__.py:89: RequestsDependencyWarning: urllib3 (1.26.4) or chardet (3.0.4) doesn't match a supported version!
  warnings.warn("urllib3 ({}) or chardet ({}) doesn't match a supported "

Unable to locate Model Optimizer. Use --mo or run setupvars.sh/setupvars.bat from the OpenVINO toolkit.

Here aclent model downloaded and gives .onnx in public folder. now how to convert .onnx file to ir format(xml and bin format)?

I followed below coomand too but still I get same error

sudo python3 ./mo.py --input_model ~/public/aclnet/aclnet_des_53.onnx --output_dir ~/public/aclnet

https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/latest/omz_demos_sound_classification_demo_python.html

Please can anyone help on this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Syamimi_Intel

Hi Swagatika Achariya,

Thank you for reaching out. For your information, you are getting this error because the script attempts to locate Model Optimizer using the environment variables set by the OpenVINO™ toolkit's setupvars.sh/setupvars.bat script.

As such, you can override this heuristic with the --mo option:

python3 converter.py --mo my/openvino/path/model_optimizer/mo.py --name aclnet

Regards,

Syamimi

0 Kudos
SA8
Beginner

Hi Syamimi,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I could able to do it.

Thanks & Regards,

Swagatika

0 Kudos
Syamimi_Intel

Hi Swagatika Achariya,

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Syamimi

0 Kudos