Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6401 Discussions

Couldn't find cldnn_global_custom_kernels when upgrading from OpenVino 2020.3 to 2020.4

mch
Novice

Good evening,

I'm trying to upgrade my Intel OpenVino from version 2020.3 to version 2020.4. I have installed OpenVino using apt packages as suggests this link.

However, since I'm using my Intel GPU with the inference engine, I could not find the directory cldnn_global_custom_kernels that contains all the OpenCL kernels.

Has the directory changed location ? Am I missing any APT repository here ?

Best regards,

mch

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

You can expect changes in internal repo as the Openvino emerge forward.

For 2020.4 the cldnn_global_custom_kernels directories is indeed no longer available as per in 2020.3.

However, you can still find the cldnn plugin in the file and the functionalities such as for OpenCL should work just fine without any problems.

I had checked both in Linux and Windows. Both is the same and as I mentioned above, the functionalities should work just fine even the internal repos are changed and if you noticed there is cldnn plugin available in 2020.4 instead a folder as in 2020.3.

Linux 2020.3

Linux 2020.4

Windows 2020.3

Windows 2020.4

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

Intel will no longer monitor this thread since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos