Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Different accuracy onCpu and Movidious

summer-1010
Beginner

i train yolov5 on my computer and conver the torch model to onnx model and then to IR model to fit openvino enviornment.But i get different accuracy when i change the device from CPU to Movidious,and the conf is much more lower than before

0 Kudos
1 Solution
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Summer-1010,

I apologized for the delay in replying to you. I have reviewed and tested your code and it seems like I encountered some ModuleNotFound error. As I mentioned before, the

YOLOv5 is currently not an officially supported topology by the OpenVINO toolkit nor has it been validated by us. It will be supported in future versions of the OpenVINO Toolkit.

Regards,

Aznie

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

summer-1010, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to this scenario, for us to be able to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, I moved your thread to the proper department, they will further assist you with this topic as soon as possible.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
summer-1010
Beginner
0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Summer-1010,

Greetings to you.

The accuracy setting depends on the model used. Unfortunately, the YOLOV5 is not officially supported nor validated with OpenVINO. You can refer Configure Accuracy Settings  for the information.

However, could you share your models and all the related files for us to test on our side? Also, please share your computer environment and your version of OpenVINO.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
summer-1010
Beginner

thanks a lot, i would like to share the my model with u,should i email u or ?

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Summer-1010,

If possible, you can attach the zip file, dropbox, or google drive link here in the community.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
summer-1010
Beginner

Hi Aznie,

this is the file , but i'm so sry that my code is a little bit messy.You can run the file called run.py to test the code.Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
summer-1010
Beginner

plus , my openvino version is the latest one 2021.2.185 and my system is ubuntu 20.04

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Summer-1010,

Thanks for the file. We will try to investigate this and get back to you with further information.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Summer-1010,

I apologized for the delay in replying to you. I have reviewed and tested your code and it seems like I encountered some ModuleNotFound error. As I mentioned before, the

YOLOv5 is currently not an officially supported topology by the OpenVINO toolkit nor has it been validated by us. It will be supported in future versions of the OpenVINO Toolkit.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
summer-1010
Beginner

Hi Aznie:

thanks for  responding,hope openvino will support yolov5 as soon as possbile.

Best wishes!

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Summer-1010,

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos