Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Duplicate Error ID

alej_vegas
Beginner

I have a custom model that I am running on Openvino. When I run inference on CPU, everything is fine. However, when I run inference with the same model on Myriad X, I get an "XLink duplicate ID" error. What is being outputted is similar to this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/71762552/openvino-1d-cnn-inference-device-didnt-appear-after-reboot-with-myriad-but-coul

I doubled checked my model and all layers are compatible with Myriad X. In addition, I am running this on with Windows 10 which is what is for OpenVino on windows. 

Has anyone found a solution to this?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Alej_vegas,

Thanks for reaching out.

Which OpenVINO version you are using? Please try to run any of our pre-trained models available in the Open Model Zoo (OMZ) and see if the same issue happens.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
alej_vegas
Beginner

Hi Anzie,

I am using Openvino 2022.1 on my local windows machine. I ran squeezenet on my device and it worked fine. 

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Alej_vegas,

For further investigation, I would like to request your custom model. You can share the files here or privately to my email:

noor.aznie.syaarriehaahx.binti.baharuddin@intel.com

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Alej_vegas,

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos