Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Entry not found - Problem with verification scripts

nirwan
Beginner

Hi,

I'm new in OpenVino. I installed OpenVino and run verification scripts.

I have Windows 10.

I've installed :

- Microsoft Visual Studio 2019

- CMake 3.14

- Python 3.6

- OpenVino Toolkit 2019 R2, later R1.1

I've set the environment variables (run setupvars.bat), configure the model optimizer for all configuration (run install_prerequisites.bat/ or run single script for every model)

I start using verification scripts : demo_squeezenet_download_convert_run.bat or demo_security_barrier_camera.bat. 

Finally, I got message box with info: 

classification_sample.exe - Entry Point not found.

The procedure entry point 

?internal_max_conccurency@task_arena_base@internal@interface7@tbb@KAHEBVtask_arena@34@@Z could not be located in the dynamic library C:\Program Files (x86)\InterSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\inference_engine\bin\intel64\Release\interference_engine.dll

?internal_max_conccurency@task_arena_base@internal@interface7@tbb@KAHEBVtask_arena@34@@Z could not be located in the dynamic library C:\Program Files (x86)\InterSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\inference_engine\bin\intel64\Release\cpu_extension.dll

What's wrong ?

Magda

0 Kudos
2 Replies
nirwan
Beginner

Hi,

tbb.dll  file was a problem. It is in Windows directory (I use a software which it requires).  Answer:

https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/answers/115024-errors-in-making-standalone-program-using-matlab-2013b

M.

0 Kudos
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear nirwan

Thanks for sharing your findings with the OpenVino community ! Something you can always do to resolve problems such as these though is use http://www.dependencywalker.com/ . It's an indispensable tool when doing Windows programming.

Thanks,

Shubha

0 Kudos