Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Error 502 Bad Gateway in DL workbench

Han0310
Novice

I encountered this error (shown at the bottom of the figure below) when using DL workbench:2021.4 on my UPXtreme with ubuntu 18.04 OS installed. I have tried using the chrome browser instead of firefox but the same error still exist.  I have tried the similar set up on another machine (VMware with similar OS  and OpenVINO installed) and it works well. Thus, I believe there is nothing wrong with the docker installation or the way I run the DL workbench. Could it be the Wifi adaptor issue? I tried to check it by connecting a LAN cable to the UPXtreme but unfortunately  it cant connect to the network for some reason. Attached below are the codes I used to initaite DL workbench. Any possible solution would be much appreciated.

Error.PNG

source /opt/intel/openvino_2021/bin/setupvars.sh
docker pull openvino/workbench:2021.4 
docker rm workbench 
docker run -p 0.0.0.0:5665:5665 --name workbench -it openvino/workbench:2021.4 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wan_Intel

Hi Han0310,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Any opportunity from your end to try the latest version of OpenVINO™ Deep Learning?

The latest version of OpenVINO™ Deep Learning 2022.1 provides functional bug fixes, and capability changes for the previous 2021.4.2 LTS release. Steps to install OpenVINO™ Deep Learning locally is available here.

Regards,

Wan

0 Kudos
Han0310
Novice

Hi Wan,

The latest version of DL workbench (2022.1) solved the issues.

Thanks a lot.

Wan_Intel

Hi Han0310,

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved.

If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question and we are happy to help!

Best regards,

Wan

0 Kudos