Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Failed to create plugin ..\openvino_2019.3.334\deployment_tools\inference_engine\bin\intel64\Release\clDNNPlugin.dll for device

somarajan__rajesh

Hi Everyone,

I am pertty much new to openvino. I am wired up with the below error when I am trying to execute smart_classroom_demo app targeting GPU. NOTE: everything is working if am targeting CPU,

Error: Failed to create plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino_2019.3.334\deployment_tools\inference_engine\bin\intel64\Release\clDNNPlugin.dll for device GPU

Steps I have followed:

1. Installed all the tools including opencl sdk(latest) and openvino.

2. run setupvars.bat
3. Build the samples/demo using VS 2019 Preview. Build got succeeded.
4. run smart_classroom_demo -m_act .\intel\person-detection-action-recognition-0005\FP32\person-detection-action-recognition-0005.xml -m_fd .\intel\face-detection-adas-0001\FP32\face-detection-adas-0001.xml -m_reid .\intel\face-reidentification-retail-0095\FP32\face-reidentification-retail-0095.xml -m_lm .\intel\landmarks-regression-retail-0009\FP32\landmarks-regression-retail-0009.xml -i d:\openvino\classroom.mp4 -d_act GPU -d_fd GPU -d_reid GPU -d_lm GPU
5. Message in stdout:
[ INFO ] InferenceEngine:
        API version ............ 2.1
        Build .................. 30677
        Description ....... API
[ INFO ] Parsing input parameters
[ INFO ] Reading video 'd:\openvino\classroom.mp4'
MFX: Unsupported extension: d:\openvino\classroom.mp4
[ INFO ] Loading Inference Engine
[ INFO ] Device info:
[ ERROR ] Failed to create plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino_2019.3.334\deployment_tools\inference_engine\bin\intel64\Release\clDNNPlugin.dll for device GPU
Please, check your environment
No OpenCL device found which would match provided configuration:
    Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600: missing out of order support
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz: invalid device type

Kindly help!

Thanks in advance

Rajesh Somarajan

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear somarajan, rajesh,

I have already answered your previous IDZ post regarding this same topic.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Shubha

0 Kudos
sjais14
Beginner

error MSB4019: The imported project "C:\Microsoft.Cpp.Default.props" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.

See also "C:/Users/Documents/Intel/OpenVINO/inference_engine_demos_build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
Error

As i'm new too openvino please help me resolving this error . I have successfully installed the all the requiremnts of application  but while running "Image Classification Verification Script" i"m getting above error.

0 Kudos