Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community support and discussions about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all things computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
5762 Discussions

Having some problem when optimize a gru model

5xx
Beginner

Hi, I have some problems when optimize a model. The log shows is as follows: Exception occurred during running replacer "REPLACEMENT_ID" (<class 'extensions.middle.RNNSequenceNormalizeToIE.RNNSequenceNormalize'>): Something bad has happened with graph! Data node "gru_1" has 0 producers.

My version is2021.2.185

Here is my environment :

pyyaml
tornado==5.1.1
python-interface
python-consul
oss2
requests
numpy
gensim
keras==2.2.4
pandas
tensorflow==1.12.0

onnx==1.8.1

keras2onnx==1.7.0

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

Could you provide which model and also demo application that you are using for further investigation?

Plus, your model's topology and framework layer.

Sincerely,

Iffa

5xx
Beginner

My openVINO version is 2021.2.185 .I have already provided my model struct but the model file cannot provide. I didn't run the demo because the error happened when model optimizing.

Iffa_Intel

Since you can't share it, I would like to confirm whether your current model is using dynamic shape for the input?

If you are, the dynamic shape for RNN/GRU for ONNX model is yet to be supported. However, our developers have worked on this in Feb 2021 and possible implementation on the next version release of OV - ONNX RNN/GRU enable dynamic input shape by mitruska · Pull Request #4241 · openvinotoolkit/openvino ...

Plus, I would like to clarify your model's topology and framework layer to ensure they are supported.

Sincerely,

Iffa

5xx
Beginner

Yes, the model is using dynamic shape.

Iffa_Intel

Hope you are noted regarding the dynamic shape for RNN/GRU for ONNX model is yet to be supported,

as I mentioned in the previous reply.

Sincerely,

Iffa

Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

Intel will no longer monitor this thread since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Sincerely,

Iffa