Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

ISSUE SOLVED :: Error with custom uploaded non-annotated input data (DL Workbench)

niclas1992
Beginner

Hello,

I uploaded and converted an onnx model to IR format using the Openvino DL Workbench. For input data I chose the gray scale images I used when training the network also, and uploaded 100 of them packed in a zip  structure. When trying inference, following Error occurs:

[ ERROR ] 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'shape'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/openvino/tools/benchmark/main.py", line 375, in run
data_queue = get_input_data(paths_to_input, app_inputs_info)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/openvino/tools/benchmark/utils/inputs_filling.py", line 113, in get_input_data
data[port] = get_image_tensors(image_mapping[info.name][:images_to_be_used_map[info.name]], info, batch_sizes_map[info.name])
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/openvino/tools/benchmark/utils/inputs_filling.py", line 155, in get_image_tensors
if image.shape[:-1] != new_im_size:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'shape'

I attached the corresponding server_log.

For further information if useful: Before I used the default images which got rejected for another error because of having three channels (not grayscale) while my network is using 1 channel as input.

Best Regards

Niclas

0 Kudos
2 Replies
niclas1992
Beginner

Hello,

sorry for the inconvenience, the error consisted in using the wrong image format (.webp)

Regards Niclas

0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi Niclas,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For sharing purposes, the Not Annotated Datasets uses .jpg image format. The archive for not annotated dataset is organized as follows:

|-- 0001.jpg

|-- 0002.jpg

|-- n.jpg

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos