Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit™ Training Evaluation

PrenziBalbuena

Hello,
I completed the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit™ Training Evaluation quiz on 08 October 2022. I passed the quiz and didn't receive the certificate, although it said I would receive it within 30 days of completion.
May you please help me?

Regards,
PrenziBalbuena

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Munesh_Intel

Hi Prenzi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We are checking with the relevant team, and will get back to you once we've obtained feedback from them.

Regards,

Munesh

Munesh_Intel

Hi Prenzi,

Thank you for your patience.

We’ve got feedback from the relevant team.

The certificate was already sent to your registered email after you’ve successfully completed the quiz.

And after your query here, they’ve resent the certificate again to your registered email.

Can you please confirm whether you’ve received the certificate? Can you also check your junk/spam folders just in case you don’t see those mails in your Inbox?

Regards,

Munesh

PrenziBalbuena

Good day! Thank you I have received it. 

0 Kudos
PrenziBalbuena

Kudos to the team. More power!

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Prenzi,

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos