Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Looking to find the model files

JVond
Beginner

I had been using my desktop with the NCS, but wanted to use it on my RPI4 instead. It's been a long time since i set it up. I can't find where to get the files associated with the model below. I can't use the desktop ones on the RPI as they are for x86.

cd ~/inference_engine_samples_build/intel64/Release

./interactive_face_detection_demo -i ~/Videos/rise2.mp4 -m ~/Downloads/Transportation/object_detection/face/pruned_mobilenet_reduced_ssd_shared_weights/dldt/face-detection-adas-0001.xml -m_ag ~/Downloads/Retail/object_attributes/age_gender/dldt/age-gender-recognition-retail-0013.xml -m_hp ~/Downloads/Transportation/object_attributes/headpose/vanilla_cnn/dldt/head-pose-estimation-adas-0001.xml -m_em ~/Downloads/Retail/object_attributes/emotions_recognition/0003/dldt/emotions-recognition-retail-0003.xml -m_lm ~/Downloads/Transportation/object_attributes/facial_landmarks/custom-35-facial-landmarks/dldt/facial-landmarks-35-adas-0002.xml

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MAURICIOAL_R_Intel

Thank you for reaching out.

This question was answered via private message.

Best regards, 

Mauricio R. 

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

A Contingent Worker at Intel. 

0 Kudos