Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

MKLDNNPlugin not loading

Daraen
Beginner

Hello,

I'm trying to run OpenVINO samples (currently I'm working with classification_sample), and I have a problem about the plugin MKLDNNPlugin :

[ ERROR ] Cannot find plugin to use :Tried load plugin : MKLDNNPlugin, error: Plugin MKLDNNPlugin cannot be loaded: cannot load plugin: MKLDNNPlugin from : Cannot load library 'MKLDNNPlugin.dll': 126 from cwd: C:\Users\TC\Documents\Intel\OpenVINO\inference_engine_samples_build_2015\intel64\Release, skipping

Of course the file "MKLDNNPlugin.dll" is in the same folder of my "classification_sample.exe".

Somebody can help me ?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear Daraen:

The plugin does not need to be located in the same folder as classification_sample.exe. My guess is that you didn't execute bin/setupvars.bat

Thanks,

Shubha

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear Daraen:

The plugin does not need to be located in the same folder as classification_sample.exe. My guess is that you didn't execute bin/setupvars.bat

Thanks,

Shubha

0 Kudos
Daraen
Beginner

Hello Shubha,

Thank you for your reply,

I guess I have to run setupvars.bat each time I run cmd ?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dearest Daraen,

Ha ha. You got it ! At least in the non-open source version of OpenVino running setupvars.bat first (or the Linux equivalent setupvars.sh) is The Golden Rule when you use OpenVino. The dldt open source has a different configuration however and you don't need to run setupvars.sh or *.bat in that case.

Shubha

0 Kudos
Daraen
Beginner

Hello Shubha,

Thank you for your reply,

I can run samples from cmd after running setupvars.bat

Now I want to run programs from VS and I got same issues, maybe I have to call setupvars.bat from my program too ?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Hi Daraen :

To run a debug build within Visual Studio, first you must change your setupvars.bat to load Debug instead of Release. That's easy, just do a global search/replace on setupvars.bat from Release to Debug.

Then:

1. open VStudio command prompt ("x64 Native Tools Command Prompt..." from Start Menu)
  2. Run the batch file
  3. Run devenv /UseEnv

Step 3 will bring up Visual Studio with the environment variables from setupvars.bat.

Thanks !

Shubha

0 Kudos
Daraen
Beginner

Dear Shubah,

Thank you very much for helping me !

0 Kudos
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear Daraen,

You are welcome.

Have a nice day and thanks for using OpenVino !

Shubha

0 Kudos