Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

MYRIAD, VPU: JOB SCRIPT ERROR: Remote job failed, code: 1

iJema
Novice

Hi There,

I'm trying to run the person-vehicle-bike-detection-crossroad-0078 FP16 model on NC2 and VPU, but I ran into remote job failed error. I tried again but the same error shows up every time. The same happened with Intel UHD graphics and UHD-p630 GPU. Please have a look at the issue. I'm using DL Workbench.

Machine: idc004nc2
Device: Intel Movidius Myriad X VPU

Machine: idc062
Device: Intel(R) UHD Graphics [0x9a78] (iGPU)

Thanks and regards
Jemish M

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hari_B_Intel

Hi iJema

I have tested DL Workbench with MYRIAD and it works fine now.

Feel free to test and if you still face a similar issue, please reach out to us and we will further investigate.

renditionDownload.png

Thank you

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Wan_Intel

Hi iJema,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Are you using the latest version of the OpenVINO™ Deep Learning Workbench which is 2022.1? On another note, If you have GPU and MYRIAD devices on the target machine, configure sudo privileges without a password to enable the DL Workbench to set up devices automatically.

Regards,

Wan

0 Kudos
iJema
Novice
Hi Wan,

Thanks for replying. Yes, I'm using the latest version 2022.1. Also, I launch the DL workbench from Jupyter lab. Not sure about target machine. Will checkout.

Thanks and regards
iJema
0 Kudos
Hari_B_Intel

Hi iJema

apology for the late, this is a known issue for DevCloud, our team is trying to fix the issue for MYRIAD and will get back to you ASAP.

0 Kudos
Hari_B_Intel

Hi iJema

I have tested DL Workbench with MYRIAD and it works fine now.

Feel free to test and if you still face a similar issue, please reach out to us and we will further investigate.

renditionDownload.png

Thank you

iJema
Novice

Hi @Hari_B_Intel 

Thanks for the confirmation! I'll try it out and let you know if I face any other issues.

Thanks and have a good day

0 Kudos