Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

Model Optimizer config step failed in TensorFlow 1.x / 2.x while install OpenVINO 2021.1

Noway
Novice

Hi~Teams

I follow the below website to install OpenVINO 2021.1 

https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/latest/openvino_docs_install_guides_installing_openvino_linux.html#install-openvino

and in "Configure the Model Optimizer" step, I encountered an error shown as below, when I issued the command  " sudo ./install_prerequisites.sh"

Noway_1-1606358556490.png

after doing some research, I found a solution on github as below links

https://github.com/openvinotoolkit/openvino/issues/2843

Noway_2-1606359117819.png

but it didn't work after I tried this solution, the problem still here, detailed steps as below

==============================================================================

uninstall numpy with version 1.19.4

Noway_3-1606359410673.png

uninstall successfully and install numpy with 1.18.5 version

Noway_4-1606359556298.png

issued "sudo ./insatll_prerequisites.sh" command

Noway_5-1606359778925.png

My question is how to solve this problem or it is a minor issue due to the other training model install very well when I configure those models separately.

By the way, I using Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS version via VMware Workstation 15 in Windows 10.

BR

Noway  

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rizal_Intel

Hi Noway,

I replicated and encountered the same issue. However, after upgrading pip I was able to install the prerequisites. Try to upgrade pip to latest version with

>python3 -m pip install --upgrade pip setuptools

Regards,

Rizal

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Rizal_Intel

Hi Noway,

I replicated and encountered the same issue. However, after upgrading pip I was able to install the prerequisites. Try to upgrade pip to latest version with

>python3 -m pip install --upgrade pip setuptools

Regards,

Rizal

Noway
Novice

HI~Rizal

This problem has been resolved by your advice.

Many thanks

BR

Noway

0 Kudos
Rizal_Intel

Hi Noway,

Glad to help you.

Intel will no longer monitor this thread since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Rizal

0 Kudos