Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

Not received any points for Intel Edge AI

Rashi_Agrawal
New Contributor I
@ChrisB_Intel @Hari_B_Intel I am also facing the same issue sir i haven't recieved any points till yet i have raised the issue to you on intel points inbox for the same on 8th Feb Please look into the issue and resolve it.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards,

Rashi Agrawal
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rashi_Agrawal
New Contributor I
Yes thank u so much for your help☺️

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
25 Replies
ChrisB_Intel

My apologies, I thought this had already been resolved. I have pinged for an update. I will update you tomorrow with the status.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
Rashi_Agrawal
New Contributor I

Sorry to say @ChrisB_Intel  but still the problem is not resolved as i can't see any points.

0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

My apologies I promised you an update yesterday and didn't. I am still working on this. There is an issue with your account in the backend that we are trying to resolve.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
Rashi_Agrawal
New Contributor I
Ok sir thank you for an update and once the issue is resolved please let me know
0 Kudos
Rashi_Agrawal
New Contributor I
@ChrisB_Intel how many more days it is gonna take to resolve this issue?
0 Kudos
Rashi_Agrawal
New Contributor I
@ChrisB_Intel @Hari_B_Intel hello sir still the points are not credited to my account and there is no update from your side can i know why?
0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

We were on holiday in the US. It is still being worked on, there was an issue with your account during registration and we are trying to correct it.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
Rashi_Agrawal
New Contributor I
Ok thank you so much sir i will wait for the update then
0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

Apologies for the delay. It appears that you did not register for the certification, you just took the courses. We are addressing that on our end so it doesn't happen to anyone else, again our apologies.

In order to remedy this situation, please visit the site below and follow the registration process and that should sort all this out.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/devcloud/edge/learn/certification.html

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
Rashi_Agrawal
New Contributor I
Sir i tried registering again via link you jave provided but its saying that the user email is already registered so what is the solution?
0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

Are you registering for the DevCloud, or are you registering for the Certification? Would you be able to provide me a screen shot? PM would be fine.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
Rashi_Agrawal
New Contributor I
Thank you that issue has been resolved but still points are not credited in my account can i know why?
0 Kudos
Rashi_Agrawal
New Contributor I
@ChrisB_Intel @Hari_B_Intel hello sir its been more than 48 hrs still points not credited
0 Kudos
Rashi_Agrawal
New Contributor I
Sir Any update ?? Still no points? @ChrisB_Intel
0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

It does not happen in real time. Once you registered for the course, everything then needs to be approved and feed through the system.

I will let you know when it is resolved.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
Rashi_Agrawal
New Contributor I
Ok sure sir i will wait for an update
0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

You should now see all your points.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
Rashi_Agrawal
New Contributor I
Sir still the points are at 100? They are not updtaed@ChrisB_Intel
0 Kudos
Rashi_Agrawal
New Contributor I
@ChrisB_Intel hi sir any progress on points issue?
0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

As I mentioned in my previous message, you were originally given double points, the system made a correction, which is why those points were taken from your account. As I also mentioned, I am working on getting the system to allow you to get those points back. However, please keep in mind, you have already received all the points that you were entitled to.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos