Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

OpenVINO and DLA Suite

EKk00
Beginner

Hi, my company wants to run OpenVINO on our Intel FPGA acceleration board. It's said here that OneAPI is open source. OpenVINO and its component DLA Suite is part of OneAPI as I understand. We need to adapt DLA Suite to be able to run OpenVINO. But I didn't find source code. 

I also submitted for being listed as Intel FPGA partner. Didn't find enough information what it means to be a partner and terms.

Best regards,

Evgeny

ztrex.com

0 Kudos
4 Replies
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

FPGA issues are not handled here. Please ask your question in the Intel® High Level Design Forum.

Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
GouthamK_Intel

Hi, 

We have redirected your query to Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit forum. The expert will respond to your query related to OpenVINO.

Thanks

Goutham

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Evgeny,

DLA source code is available under license.

I am sharing 'Introducing the Intel® Vision Accelerator Design with Intel® Arria® 10 FPGA'  white paper for your perusal.

We are checking with the proper team to see how to address your enquiry.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
Luis_at_Intel

Hi Evgeny,

Thank you for your patience. I have sent you a Private Message with some information, as I mentioned there while OpenVINO is open source the FPGA plug-in component of it is not.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Luis

0 Kudos