Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

OpenVINO on FPGA / Resource Busy

Kai-Feng_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I tried to use OpenVINO on FPGA. And it will report - "Error Opening AFC resource busy".

I used strace to check system call. I found the error is about /dev/intel-fpga-port.0 is busy. And I'd also found in the previous tried was available and worked but failed in last two tried. So the inference sample code exit. 

Does anybody now how to fix it.?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Alexey_M_Intel1
Employee

Hello, Kai-Feng

Could you please try OpenVINO 2018 R 2.0.2 bugfix package l_openvino_toolkit_fpga_p_2018.2.319?

It is available in IRC and includes fix for this issue.

0 Kudos
Kai-Feng_C_Intel
Employee

Hi, 

I'm using OpenVINO 2018.2.30, DLA 1.01 and DCP 1.1. Could I know where to get 2.319?

0 Kudos
Kai-Feng_C_Intel
Employee

Thanks and it's odd. I didn't see it this morning. thanks for notice.

0 Kudos
Kai-Feng_C_Intel
Employee

Hi, 

I found the issue. The issue is bbs and opae sdk version mismatch. I don't why it happend because it appeared in the same package.

Anyway, i'd already update everything (not openvino) to newest and it worked fine for me now.

I'll test newer openvino later.

Regards, maple

0 Kudos
mahinlma
New Contributor I

Hi,

We updated latest openvino 2.319

In classification model, we are getting issue mentioned below... please let us know the reason

Emulator Context callback: Argument index is too large

ERROR: CL_INVALID_ARG_INDEX

Location: /teamcity/work/scoring_engine_build/releases/cvsdk-2018-r2/thirdparty/dla/api/src/dla_runtime.cpp:788

Failed set arg

0 Kudos