Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

OpenVino 2021.1 Documentation Bug Reports

sphrz
New Contributor I

Hello, 

I was wondering if there is a place to post errors that may be present in the OpenVino 2021.1 documentation? I keep finding a few inconsistencies (where to find certain programs based on the current working directory, path to programs being misplaced i.e POT_DIR vs putting INSTALL_DIR in the Post-Training Optimizer Tool documentation). I could be completely wrong which is why I am wondering if others have come across these problems or if it is just myself.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
sphrz
New Contributor I

This is the path in question. I believe the path in "Launch Model Converter tool to generate the OpenVino IR model:

1. python3 <POT_DIR>/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/converter.py --name mobilenet-v2-pytorch

should be 

python3 <INSTALL_DIR>/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/converter.py --name mobilenet-v2-pytorch

Since <POT_DIR>/deployment_tools.... doesn't exist.
0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hi Sphrz,

Thanks for reaching out. We've confirmed your finding and soon it will be fixed.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hi Sphrz,

This gets fixed. The documentation fix should be publicly visible around the first half of December. Thank you for your report. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos