Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Openvino 2020.3 problems on Raspberry 4

QDW
Beginner

Hello, everyone. I have successfully run openvino and ncs2 in the 2019 version. Now I want to try to run it with a faster version of 2020, so I download the corresponding version of openvino and the model file, and the result is wrong. I downloaded the installed package and model files from https://download.01.org/opencv/2020I got the following error when run the demo human-pose-estimation. I hope you can help me solve it.

import cv2 as cv
import time

net = cv.dnn.readNet('human-pose-estimation-0001.xml', config='human-pose-estimation-0001.bin')
# Specify target device.
net.setPreferableTarget(cv.dnn.DNN_TARGET_MYRIAD)

# Read an image.
frame = cv.imread('/home/pi/Downloads/1.jpg')
print("frame:",frame.shape)
if frame is None:
raise Exception('Image not found!')

# Prepare input blob and perform an inference.
blob = cv.dnn.blobFromImage(frame, size=(456, 256), ddepth=cv.CV_8U)
#cv.imshow("a.jpg",blob)
#cv.waitKey(0)
print(blob.shape)
net.setInput(blob)
out = net.forward()

cv2.error: OpenCV(4.3.0-openvino-2020.3.0) ../opencv/modules/dnn/src/ie_ngraph.cpp:600: error: (-2:Unspecified error) Failed to initialize Inference Engine backend (device = MYRIAD): Unexpected network type in function 'initPlugin'

regrads

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

You need to install myriad plugin which you can refer here: https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/latest/openvino_docs_install_guides_installing_openvino_raspbian.html

The problem you are facing seems to relate with this.

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

Intel will no longer monitor this thread since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos