Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

Transfer learned Tensorflow Mobilenet_SSD & Raspberry Pi 3B+ & NCS 2

idata
Employee

Hey everyone,

as the title stated I want to transferlearn a Mobilenet SSD with my own dataset on tensorflow(don't care if .json or .pb)and get it running on a Pi 3B+ using 2 NCS2.

But I'm a bit lost as where to start and can't find a proper tutorial or anything.

managed to install OpenVINO on my pi, but how do I get my MnSSD running with OpenVino and the NCS2?

Any help wanted ;)

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hi @Tonto5000 ,

Thanks for reaching out. I think what you are looking for is on how to convert a Tensorflow* Model using the Model Optimizer, you can find the tutorial here . I am not sure if the Model Optimizer is available for the Raspberry Pi version of the OpenVINO toolkit, my guess is that you may have to convert your Tensorflow* model using a non-Raspbian version of OpenVINO (i.e. on Windows or Linux) and then transfer the resulting IR to the Raspberry Pi. Hope this helps, let me know if you have additional questions.

Regards,

@Luis_at_Intel
0 Kudos